Breezy Tuesday morning for Delhi, rain likelyJuly 10th, 2012 - 11:53 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 10 (IANS) It was a pleasant, breezy morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at 26.6 degrees Celsius, average for the season. The met forecast more monsoon showers later in the day.
“The sky will remain generally cloudy. One or two spells of rain are likely later in the day,” said an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The rainfall recorded in the last 24 hours was 5.3 mm, while the maximum temperature Monday stood at 33.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below the average.
“The maximum and minimum temperatures will stay around 33 and 27 degrees Celsius, respectively,” added the official.
Humidity stood at 91 percent at 8.30 a.m.
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 09, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, heavy showers likely - Jul 13, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- Pleasant Wednesday, rains likely Thursday (Lead) - Aug 22, 2012
- Rainy Saturday for Delhi, more showers likely (Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Sultry morning in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 09, 2012
- Humid Thursday morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 13, 2012
- Drizzle in parts of Delhi, muggy Tuesday likely (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, more rain likely - Jul 26, 2012
- Heavy rains expected in Delhi - Aug 14, 2012
- Pre-monsoon showers cool Delhi, more rains in store - Jul 06, 2012
- Humid, cloudy Sunday in Delhi; rains likely Monday (Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- Windy morning in Delhi, rains expected - Aug 13, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,