Another sunny day in Delhi (Lead)November 26th, 2011 - 8:14 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 26 (IANS) With temperatures settling above average, it was yet another sunny and warm day in the capital Saturday. The Met Office has forecast a similar Sunday.
“The maximum temperature was recorded at 27.4 degrees Celsius, two notches above average and the minimum was a notch above average at 12.4 degrees,” said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The humidity levels wavered between a high of 93 percent and a low of 41 percent.
According to the IMD, a misty morning will be followed by clear and sunny afternoon Sunday.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 27 and 12 degrees, respectively.
Fridays’ maximum temperature was recorded one notch above average at 28 degrees while the minimum settled at 12.7 degrees.
- Another warm, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Dec 03, 2011
- Warm, sunny Monday expected (Lead) - Dec 04, 2011
- Pleasant day in capital - Nov 25, 2011
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Warm day in Delhi, similar Sunday in store (Lead) - Nov 12, 2011
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - Mar 03, 2012
- Wet, foggy Saturday in Delhi, to continue Sunday (Lead) - Jan 07, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, no respite Wednesday (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi, no rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Chilly day in Delhi, clear Thursday in store (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Foggy morning, pleasant day ahead in Delhi - Dec 03, 2011
- Another hot, humid day in Delhi (Lead) - Sep 22, 2011
- Pleasant Sunday in Delhi (Lead) - Oct 23, 2011
- Warm day in Delhi, mercury to rise Tuesday (Lead) - Feb 20, 2012
- Delhi has warm day, similar Wednesday expected (Lead) - Dec 06, 2011
Tags: fridays, humidity levels, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperatures, misty morning, New Delhi, notch, notches, sunny afternoon, sunny day