Anna Nicole Smith’s Boyfriend Found Guilty For Her DeathOctober 29th, 2010 - 7:27 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Oct 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Late Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith’s boyfriend was convicted by the Los Angeles jury for Anna Nicole Smith’s death. Yesterday, the jury found him guilty of giving the late play boy model an excessive dose of painkillers, antidepressants and other prescription drugs.
The guilty i.e. Howard K. Stern, who is a lawyer himself reportedly acted by and bore a fake name to obtain the prescriptions which would be harmful for Anna Nicole Smith. The two other accused in this case were her psychiatrist Khristine Eroshevich, and another doctor, Sandeep Kapoor, for prescribing Vicodin unlawfully and thereby supporting the conspiracy. Her death took place on February 8, 2007. The case against the three accused has been trailing since then. After her death, the forensic and post mortem reports said that Anna Nicole Smith was given doses of 600 pills, that included 450 muscle relaxants. However, the main reason for her death was the extra dose of chloral hydrate, a very powerful sleeping aid syrup, that lead to a dis-balance in the toxic mix of drugs in her body. The jury took about 58 hours to decide, whether the trio gave her the drug overdoses to rescue her from the pain, or actually wanted to harm her. However, the fake identity was an evident to establish the latter.
A suspected reason for killing the model in 2007 was that, Howard K. Stern’s eye on her property. The model married the late oil tycoon, J Howard Marshall II, in 1994. However, after his death, the play boy model went for a prolonged legal battle to get his $1.6 billion fortune. When she dies, the legal battle was still on, and Howard K. Stern continued with the case on her behalf. The desire to get hold of the $1.6 billion is suspected to a possible reason behind this conspiracy. The three accused are free right now, and will get to hear the final hearing on January 6, of the next year. They might be sentenced to imprisonment.
- Prosecutors Recommend No Prison For Anna Nicole Smith's Associates - Jan 06, 2011
- Anna Nicole Smith's Indian-origin doc cleared of all charges - Oct 29, 2010
- Judge dismisses drugs-related charges against Anna Nicole Smith's aides - Jan 07, 2011
- Judge reduces charges against Anna Nicole's ex beau - Sep 30, 2010
- Two guilty on some counts in Anna Nicole Smith drug case - Oct 29, 2010
- Anna Nicole Smith's Doctor Denied By Judge - Jul 07, 2010
- Judge refuses to dismiss charges against Anna Nicole Smith's doctor - Jul 07, 2010
- LA Judge Rejects Defense Motion Against Anna Nicole Smith's Doctor - Jul 07, 2010
- Anna Nicole Smith criminal case to begin Wednesday - Aug 03, 2010
- Howard K. Stern Found Guilty Of Contributing To Anna Nicole Smith’s Murder - Oct 30, 2010
- Jury Questioning Begins Today On Anna Nicole Smith Case - Aug 02, 2010
- Anna Nicole Smith's lover settles defamation case - Nov 23, 2009
- Questioning Of The Jury Starts In Anna Nicole Smith's Trial - Aug 02, 2010
- Anna Nicole Smith's ex beau, doctors to go on trial - Oct 31, 2009
- Larry Birkhead does not think Howard will be found guilty - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: anna nicole smith, antidepressants, chloral hydrate, excessive dose, fake identity, howard k stern, imprisonment, j howard marshall, j howard marshall ii, january 6, late play, meena, muscle relaxants, oil tycoon, play boy, playboy model, post mortem, prescription drugs, psychiatrist, toxic mix