3 killed in Haryana as car crashes into truck in fogJanuary 11th, 2011 - 8:31 pm ICT by IANS
Hisar (Haryana), Jan 11 (IANS) Three persons were killed while nine sustained injuries in a fog-related accident here Tuesday, said the police.According to the police, a Tata Sumo car carrying passengers collided with a truck coming from the opposite direction near Sorakhi village.
The deceased were identified as Kuldeep (28), Ramphal (52) and Baru Ram (35).
“It seems that the driver of the Sumo could not judge the speed of the truck because of the fog. The bodies have been sent to the civil hospital for post-mortem.”
The injured were admitted to nearby hospitals from where one was referred to the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science in Rohtak,” said a police official.
“The truck driver fled. We have registered a case and begun investigating,” he added.
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- Haryana Police advises slow driving during fog - Dec 28, 2010
- Eight students among 12 killed in Haryana road accident - Apr 28, 2011
- Panjab, Haryana face fog chaos - Dec 27, 2010
- Two die in east Delhi road accident - Dec 28, 2011
- Five killed in ambulance-truck collision in Haryana - May 15, 2012
- Man run over by DTC bus - Jul 28, 2012
- Eight students, driver killed in Haryana accident - Jan 02, 2012
- Fog causes multiple accidents on Greater Noida Expressway - Dec 26, 2010
- 29 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Four burnt alive as trucks collide in Haryana - Jul 28, 2011
- Six killed in Jharkhand road accident - Jan 14, 2011
- Three monks killed in Jaipur car accident - Jun 28, 2012
- Four of family among five killed in road accident - Jan 07, 2011
- Six killed in Rajasthan accident - Jul 27, 2012