Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Hospital Stay Extended

August 9th, 2010 - 7:55 pm ICT by GD  

By Madhuri Dey
gaborAug 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The stay of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center has been extended till Monday. The 93-year-old actress was hospitalized last month after she fell from her bed while trying to receive a phone call. What had led the doctors to extend the stay of the lady is not known clearly. While her publicist John Blanchette maintained in front of the media sources that Zsa Zsa Gabor had suffered a shock on Saturday and reacted badly to the administered morphine, her daughter later refuted the statement and maintained that there was no difference in her mother’s health before and after Saturday. Zsa Zsa Gabor was scheduled to be released from the hospital on Saturday.

Zsa Zsa Gabor’s daughter Francesca Hilton who was by the side of her bedridden mother on Saturday said to media sources “She is no different than she was from yesterday or the day before”. According to Francesca Hilton the actress was awake, eating and watching television. However, on the other hand, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt told to media sources that the actress had “went into shock” on Saturday morning. He maintained that Francesca Hilton does not have an idea of her mother’s health condition as he had asked the doctors not to talk to her.

Zsa Zsa Gabor fell from her bed on July 17 and suffered broken hip. The actress underwent a hip surgery on July 19. While Prince Frederic Von Anhalt had maintained earlier that he is expecting his wife to leave the hospital bed within few days, on Saturday said to media sources that the actress is expected to go to her Bel Air home on Monday.

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |

Subscribe