Zsa Zsa Gabor refuses second leg amputationMarch 5th, 2011 - 2:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 5 (ANI): Zsa Zsa Gabor’s publicist has said that the ailing actress has refused surgery on her left leg after her right limb was amputated in January (11).
The 94-year-old has been in and out of hospital for months and was re-admitted to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday after her personal physician detected a blood flow problem.
The star’s publicist John Blanchette said that doctors subsequently told Gabor she would need to have her left leg amputated - but she is unwilling to undergo the procedure, reports the Daily Star.
Gabor is currently on medication and her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, claims she has ‘a 50-50 chance’ of surviving for another year if she does not go through with the operation. (ANI)
- Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Gabor undergoes leg amputation surgery - Jan 15, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor back home after amputation - Jan 23, 2011
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized Subsequent To His Collapse In An Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised again - Oct 10, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor To Undergo Partial Leg Amputation - Jan 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor admitted to hospital again - Aug 15, 2010
- Doctors Perpetrate The Amputation Of Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Right Leg - Jan 15, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised - Jul 18, 2010
- Gabor rushed to hospital again - Mar 03, 2011
- Gabor doesn't know about amputation! - Jan 18, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Admitted To Hospital After Shutting His Eyes With Glue - Dec 23, 2010
- Docs 'want to amputate Zsa Zsa Gabor's second leg' - Mar 04, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital after spitting blood - Feb 02, 2011
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized After Collapsing In Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
Tags: actress, blood flow, daily star, doctors, flow problem, frederic von anhalt, john blanchette, left leg, leg amputation, london, medication, personal physician, prince frederic von, prince frederic von anhalt, publicist, ronald reagan, ucla medical center, zsa zsa gabor