Zsa Zsa Gabor leaves hospital after surgeryAugust 12th, 2010 - 2:21 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 12 (IANS) Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has returned home after her hip-replacement surgery.
According to aceshowbiz.com, the 93-year-old actress has finally been allowed to continue her recovery at her Bel Air home in Los Angeles.
The “Moulin Rouge” star was admitted to the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center hospital July 17 after she fell from bed as she reached out to answer a phone call.
During her hospitalisation, Gabor battled a number of setbacks, including a critical condition when she was even unable to speak. The actress’ hospital stay was extended after she suffered a severe reaction to morphine and developed infection.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor discharged from hospital - Aug 13, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor admitted to hospital again - Aug 15, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor to undergo hip replacement surgery - Jul 19, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised - Jul 18, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor undergoes another surgery - Aug 15, 2010
- Actress Zsa Zsa Undergoing Medical Procedure To Insert Feeding Tube - Jul 30, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's hospital stay extended - Aug 09, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's hospitalisation extended after reaction to morphine - Aug 09, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hospital Stay Extended - Aug 09, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor Hopitalized Again - Nov 13, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor To Undergo Partial Leg Amputation - Jan 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Heading Home A Week After Amputation - Jan 23, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor back home after amputation - Jan 23, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to Los Angeles hospital after found unresponsive - Sep 01, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor gets feeding tube fitted - Jul 30, 2010
Tags: bel air, critical condition, hip replacement, hip replacement surgery, hospitalisation, july 17, medical center hospital, morphine, moulin rouge, phone call, ronald reagan, setbacks, ucla, veteran actress, zsa zsa gabor