Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised againOctober 10th, 2011 - 4:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 10 (IANS) Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is said to be fighting for her life in hospital after her husband found her unconscious and bleeding.
The 94-year-old, who has been in and out of hospital since she broke a hip last summer, was admitted to California’s UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center on Saturday.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that the doctor are treating her with antibiotics and have re-attached a feeding tube to her stomach, which came loose and led to bleeding.
Gabor’s publicist, John Blanchette, said: “She’s a fighter. She grabbed his (husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt) hand and squeezed it. So she doesn’t want to go yet. She wants to stay.”
The actress had part of her leg amputated earlier this year and she also slipped into a coma following a stomach infection.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor admitted to hospital again - Aug 15, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor back home after amputation - Jan 23, 2011
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized Subsequent To His Collapse In An Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor To Undergo Partial Leg Amputation - Jan 03, 2011
- Gabor undergoes leg amputation surgery - Jan 15, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital after spitting blood - Feb 02, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Admitted To Hospital After Shutting His Eyes With Glue - Dec 23, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised - Jul 18, 2010
- Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hospital Stay Extended - Aug 09, 2010
- Gabor rushed to hospital again - Mar 03, 2011
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized After Collapsing In Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor discharged from hospital - Aug 13, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt Taken To Hospital After Gluing His Own Eyes Shut - Dec 22, 2010
Tags: actress, antibiotics, dailystar, feeding tube, frederic von anhalt, hospitalised, john blanchette, london, medical center, prince frederic von, prince frederic von anhalt, publicist, ronald reagan, stomach infection, ucla, unconscious, zsa zsa gabor