Zsa Zsa Gabor fights for life after developing complications from surgeryAugust 15th, 2010 - 1:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 15 (ANI): Hungarian-American actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is struggling again after developing complications from surgery.
The 93-year-old actress suffered bleeding on her hip and was rushed to hospital in excruciating pain. She had been home only for two days after she survived a suspected stroke in July 2010 during a hip replacement.
Zsa Zsa damaged her hip falling out of bed at home in Bel Air, California while trying to get into her wheelchair, which she has used since a car accident in 2002.
Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said that she is conscious.
“She looks at us but doesn’t know what is going on,” News Of The World quoted Prince Frederic as saying.
The 9-times wed actress was born in Budapest in 1917. (ANI)
- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital, to have leg amputated - Jan 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Admitted To Hospital After Shutting His Eyes With Glue - Dec 23, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor discharged from hospital - Aug 13, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to Los Angeles hospital after found unresponsive - Sep 01, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor admitted to hospital again - Aug 15, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hospital Stay Extended - Aug 09, 2010
- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor receives gold casket as a gift - Feb 02, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor in critical condition, says husband - Jul 24, 2010
- Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor asks for a priest to administer last rites - Aug 16, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor on the road to recovery - Oct 03, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt Taken To Hospital After Gluing His Own Eyes Shut - Dec 22, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised - Jul 18, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's Condition Remains Doubtful As Contradictory Versions Emerge - Jul 24, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor refuses more surgery, returns home - Aug 17, 2010
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized After Collapsing In Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
Tags: american actress, bel air california, budapest, car accident, excruciating pain, frederic von anhalt, hip replacement, london, news of the world, prince frederic von, prince frederic von anhalt, stroke, wheelchair, zsa zsa gabor