Zsa Zsa Gabor back home after amputationJanuary 23rd, 2011 - 8:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 23 (IANS) Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is back home after undergoing leg amputation surgery.Her spokesperson John Blanchette has revealed that the 93-year-old star has been released from the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles earlier than expected and the doctors are pleased to see her progress, reports bbc.co.uk.
Blanchette said Gabor’s husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, had said his wife was now “feisty, yelling at nurses and at him. Everything is back to normal”.
Gabor’s right leg was amputated after gangrene developed following a hip replacement operation in July.
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized Subsequent To His Collapse In An Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
- Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Gabor undergoes leg amputation surgery - Jan 15, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor admitted to hospital again - Aug 15, 2010
- Zsa Zsa Gabor To Undergo Partial Leg Amputation - Jan 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor does not know her leg has been amputated - Jan 17, 2011
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized After Collapsing In Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Gabor doesn't know about amputation! - Jan 18, 2011
- Doctors Perpetrate The Amputation Of Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Right Leg - Jan 15, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor discharged from hospital - Aug 13, 2010
- Docs 'want to amputate Zsa Zsa Gabor's second leg' - Mar 04, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised again - Oct 10, 2011
- Gabor rushed to hospital again - Mar 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor: The' Moulin Rouge 'Star To Go For Leg Amputation - Jan 03, 2011
Tags: amputation surgery, bbc, doctors, frederic prinz von anhalt, hip replacement, john blanchette, leg amputation, london jan, nurses, old star, prinz von anhalt, progress reports, ronald reagan, spokesperson, ucla medical center, veteran actress, zsa zsa gabor