‘Zindagi Na Milegi…’ earns Rs.108 crore in 10 daysJuly 27th, 2011 - 2:20 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 27 (IANS) Zoya Akhtar’s “Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara”, a story of the adventurous road trip in Spain of three friends, is spinning magic at the box office - grossing Rs.108 crore in 10 days.
Released by Eros International, the film starring Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol, Kalki Koechlin and Katrina Kaif has earned Rs.86 crore at the domestic box office (net collection Rs.60 crore) and Rs.22 crore overseas.
The film released on over 1,800 screens.
“We are ecstatic with the audience as well as critics’ reactions to ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’. The superb run of the film so far, especially across multiplexes, has superseded all expectations and we are expecting the film to continue its excellent performance in the coming week as well,” Nandu Ahuja, senior vice president (Distribution), India, Eros International Media Ltd, said in a statement.
The film opened to rave reviews and raked in Rs.52.50 crores worldwide in the very first weekend.
- 'Zindagi Na...' team to help Mumbai blast victims - Jul 20, 2011
- Eros acquires rights to 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', ' Game' - Nov 01, 2010
- Abhay refuses to go topless - Feb 26, 2011
- B-Town wants "Zindagi Na..." to win best film award - Jan 14, 2012
- B-Town wants "Zindagi Na..." to win best film award (Lead) - Jan 14, 2012
- Hrithik, Katrina's mutual admiration society! - Jul 11, 2011
- Farhan Akhtar thanks dad for dialogues - Jul 17, 2011
- Hrithik, Farhan, Abhay to jam live (With Images) - Jun 08, 2011
- I can't sing, technology made it possibe: Abhay Deol - May 15, 2011
- No rift between me and Katrina: Kalki - Jul 11, 2011
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Takes 13 Hours A Day Of Hrithik - Aug 25, 2010
- 'Zindagi Na..' breaks even, makes Rs.59 crore - Jul 18, 2011
- 'Difficult to cast two leading actresses together' - Jul 08, 2011
- Bosco-Ceaser win National Award for 'Zindagi Na...' - Mar 07, 2012
- Salman is a good friend of mine: Katrina Kaif - Jul 13, 2011
Tags: abhay deol, audience, crore, domestic box office, eros international, hrithik roshan, India, kalki, katrina kaif, koechlin, magic, media ltd, New Delhi, road trip, screens, senior vice president, spain, three friends, vice president distribution, zoya akhtar