Zeta-Jones not pregnantJanuary 26th, 2012 - 8:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 26 (IANS) A representative for Catherine Zeta-Jones has denied reports that the actress is pregnant with her third child.
Zeta-Jones and her husband Michael Douglas are already parents to Dylan, 12, and eight-year-old Carys. However, US’ Star magazine claimed the couple was planning to expand their brood, reports contactmusic.com.
The report said: “Michael is giving Catherine her dream gift - another baby.”
However, a representative for Zeta-Jones has denied the speculation, telling GossipCop.com the rumours are “not true”.
- Douglas, Zeta-Jones holidaying in Turkey - Jul 06, 2011
- Zeta-Jones lucky with Hollywood actors - Jul 25, 2010
- Zeta-Jones conferred with CBE - Feb 24, 2011
- Zeta-Jones praises brave husband - Oct 01, 2010
- Douglas' kids unaware about Zeta-Jones bipolar struggle - May 11, 2011
- Michael Douglas proud of Catherine - Apr 22, 2011
- Zeta-Jones 'had a good cry' when she heard Douglas' tumour had gone - Jan 12, 2011
- Son of Zeta-Jones and Douglas dyslexic - Oct 03, 2010
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Zeta-Jones' kids like cheap holidays - Jun 15, 2012
- For Jones, Douglas is the man - Feb 13, 2011
- Zeta-Jones 'hopes to remove stigma from depression' - Apr 21, 2011
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones quits smoking - Aug 07, 2011
- Brangelina to host Olympic party? - Jun 14, 2012