Zeta-Jones is terrified of losing her jewelleryNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:53 am ICT by admin
“I carry a lot of jewellery with me, but I often get worried something is going to happen,” the New York Daily News quoted her, as saying.
However, the Welsh star admits that she always keeps in mind her mother-in-law’s advice while stepping out laden in precious stones.
“My mother-in-law says that a woman should never put something on you can’t afford to lose,” she said.
Zeta-Jones, who made her return to Hollywood in ‘No Reservations’ after a two year hiatus, will now be seen in ‘Death Defying Acts’ alongside Guy Pearce. (ANI)
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- Michael Douglas proud of Catherine - Apr 22, 2011
- It was scary becoming a mother, says Catherine Zeta Jones - Aug 03, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Cleopatra - Jun 18, 2012
- British stiff upper lip caused Catherine Zeta-Jones' break down: Michael Douglas - Apr 27, 2011
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- Michael Douglas 'doing very well,' says wife Catherine Zeta-Jones - Oct 01, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones takes marriage tips from father-in-law - Feb 14, 2011
- Zeta-Jones sings at school fundraiser - Apr 24, 2012
- Stress triggers Catherine Zeta-Jones's bipolar disorder - Apr 16, 2011
- Catherine Zeta Jones' agony over Michael Douglas's throat cancer - Sep 05, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones red faced over 'crass' hubby comment - Jun 16, 2010
- Zeta-Jones enjoyed playing baddie - Jun 17, 2012
- Golf played cupid between Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones - Sep 27, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones shows off her scarily skinny legs - Apr 27, 2010
Tags: death defying acts, di modolo, going to happen, guy pearce, hiatus, jewellery, jewels, million dollars, mother in law, new york daily news, precious stones, reporters, something is going to happen, talking to, welsh star, york daily news, zeta jones