Zellweger moves out of Cooper’s houseMarch 27th, 2011 - 8:19 am ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) Actress Renee Zellweger, who recently split from her beau, actor Bradley Cooper, has moved her possessions out of his California home.
Zellweger was spotted collecting her things from Cooper’s house Thursday, reports contactmusic.com.
The couple started dating in 2009 and spent a lot of time in Cooper’s house. Cooper’s rising career is being cited as the reason behind their split.
Zellweger, however, seems to be taking the break off in her stride.
“She seems to be handling the break-up well. She had a big smile on her face and a skip in her step!,” said a source.
- Renee Zellweger moves out of ex Bradley Cooper's home - Mar 27, 2011
- Renee Zellweger's Christmas shopping with beau Bradley Cooper's mum - Dec 28, 2009
- Cooper, Zellweger part ways - Mar 19, 2011
- Renee Zellweger dumped by Cooper - Apr 05, 2011
- Reason behind Cooper's and Zellwegar's split revealed - Mar 26, 2011
- Renee Zellweger, Cooper to tie the knot? - Jun 11, 2010
- Bradley Cooper's 'career behind Renee Zellweger split' - Mar 25, 2011
- Zellweger sells New York apartments to Sobiesk - Mar 28, 2011
- Bradley Cooper dating Zoe Saldana? - Dec 31, 2011
- Renee Zellweger Buys Wedding Dress? - Jun 11, 2010
- Renee Zellweger Ready To Wed Bradley Cooper? - Jun 12, 2010
- Aniston back with Cooper? - Apr 15, 2011
- Zellweger, Cooper hunt for love nest in LA - Dec 13, 2009
- 'Renee Zellweger meets Bradley Cooper's parents' - Sep 04, 2009
- Renee Zellweger, Bradley Cooper 'searching for lovenest in LA' - Dec 14, 2009
Tags: , , , , , ,