Zee Trendz To Showcase Indian International Jewellery Week 2010August 26th, 2010 - 6:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 26, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Zee Trendz will be showcasing the Indian International Jewellery Week 2010 on 28th and 29th August at 9 pm.
The Indian International Jewellery Week 2010 was India’s first ever Jewellery week organized by the Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council.
The Gem and Jewellery Promotion Council is the apex body of the gem and jewellery industry of India. And the India International Jewellery Week is where India’s best jewellery designers and design houses will showcase exquisite jewellery collections. As India’s premier fashion and lifestyle channel, Zee Trendz is the right platform to bring this event to the Indian viewers. With this association, now people who were not able to attend the event in Mumbai, will also be able to see the latest offering from their favorite designers and labels explained Anurag Bedi, Business Head, Zee Trendz.
The IIJW is a platform to showcase India’s prowess in jewellery, be it designs, innovation, craftsmanship or quality. Having attained leadership in diamond manufacturing and being the fastest growing jewellery maunfacturing destination globally, it’s time to showcase India’s expertise in design and make India the most sought after destination for designer jewellery says Mr. Vasant Mehta, Chairman, Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council.
The Fashion Show will showcase C Krishniah Chetty and Sons’ amazing blend of traditional and contemporary collection. Gitanjali Jewelers will bring a quartet of brand to the event.
The bridal beauty of Laxmi Jewellers will create a sensation with a feast of mesmerizing diamonds and 22 carat Jadtar Jewellery.
Mirari and Sons with Lilette and Ira Dubey will create Jewellery magic on the catwalk at the opening show with eye catching creations.
Varuna D Jani’s VOW (stands for “very own wish”) Jewellery will show the essential, the causal line, eleganza the formal look, Potenza for corporate stylish wear and sensazione for the brides.
Show Stopper Deepika Padukone in Farah Khan Ali’s amazingly crafted Adaayein Line will be the finale highlight.
– Sampurn Wire
- India gets it's first jewellery week - Aug 10, 2010
- Bollywood glitters at India's first jewellery week inaugural - Aug 15, 2010
- Indian jewellery showcased at US show - Jun 02, 2012
- Jewellery week a big platform for us: Designers - Aug 19, 2010
- Day one at IIJW ends in style with 'Jewels of Falaknuma' - Aug 01, 2011
- Sonam Kapoor becomes face of India International Jewellery Week - Jun 07, 2011
- IIJW's opening show blends glamour with cause - Jul 31, 2011
- Exquisite jewellery with Bollywood glam sums up IIJW (Review) - Aug 05, 2011
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- India's first ever jewelry week IIJW to conclude tomorrow - Aug 18, 2010
- Deepika to walk ramp for Farah Khan Ali at jewellery week - Aug 14, 2010
- Jewellery week ends with Bollywood beauties stealing show - Aug 20, 2010
- Making nuggets glitter at jewellery shows not easy: Fashion choreographers - Aug 19, 2010
- Sonam brings the curtains down on Jewellery Week - Aug 05, 2011
- Designer wants Abhishek Bachchan's picture on jewellery piece - Aug 18, 2010
Tags: 29th august, apex body, bridal beauty, business head, chetty, contemporary collection, design houses, designer jewellery, dubey, export promotion council, india international, indian viewers, industry of india, international jewellery, jewellery collections, jewellery designers, lifestyle channel, lilette, mirari, zee trendz