Zach Hyman snaps Jocelyn Saldana nude on subwayAugust 21st, 2009 - 6:05 pm ICT by IBNS
Aug 21 (IBNS) Subway flashers may be weird at times but some bare their boobs and body genuinely for art and beauty.
New York Photographer Zach Hyman, 22, was already famous for taking photos of nude models in Times Square and Chinatown. He is now trying the subway.
Squeezing off time from his other preoccupations, he spends about 30 seconds and takes 10 shots of the models, his latest one being Jocelyn Saldana.
Her photo for Zach’s Chair and Maiden Gallery showing is one of 14 images on display in a photography exhibition that opens tonight in New York.
Hyman insists that his photos are not pornography.
He upholds that ‘our nether regions are one of the unifying aspects of being human’.
Among other precaution, he always keeps bail money on hand, watches out for police and keeps his lawyer on speed-dial in case he gets arrested.
The response from other subway riders varies; during a recent shoot, a woman screamed and an elderly man started shaking – but most people were apathetic. Just another crazy on the subway…
An exhibit of 14 of his images opens Thursday at Chair and Maiden Gallery in Manhattan.
Inspired by nude paintings at the Met, Hyman says his clicks ooze creativity. He insists his photos aren’t pornographic.
The NSFW photo can be seen at The Huffington Post.
- Why New York is the 'The Naked City' - Aug 20, 2009
- Bare naked model Kathleen Neill busted at museum - Aug 28, 2009
- Kathleen Neill Arrested For Obscenity In Metropolitan Museum Of Art - Aug 28, 2009
- Art model spends cold afternoon naked in front of window! - Feb 28, 2010
- Nude model busted at Met wishes prudish New Yorkers accept some bare skin - Aug 28, 2009
- Anne Vyalitsyna's Boyfriend Adam Levine Goes Full Monty, Almost! - Jan 07, 2011
- Topless, never-before-seen pics of Christine Keeler found - Oct 28, 2010
- Rome airport hosts Leonardo da Vinci exhibit - Oct 11, 2011
- Czech painter Roman Tyc uses human ashes in his paintings - Sep 29, 2011
- Facebook bans Kylie Minogue's 'nude' pic with teddy bear - Aug 28, 2010
- Perth man's one-night stand to become subject of photographic exhibition - Aug 18, 2010
- Ramkinkar Baij colours Delhi's spring canvas (With Image) - Feb 09, 2012
- Site reveals 'Christine O'Donnell's sordid Halloween romp with 25-year-old' - Oct 29, 2010
- Brooklyn Museum in USA to exhibit Lord Vishnu from June - Mar 05, 2011
- Artist unveils shocking paintings superimposed with porn in Sydney - Sep 10, 2010
Tags: boobs, creativity, elderly man, flashers, hand watches, huffington post, hyman, ibns, jocelyn, nether regions, nude models, paintings, photography exhibition, pornography, precaution, speed dial, subway riders, taking photos, times square, york photographer