Zac Efron’s b’day gift for ladylove - three citrus trees!December 30th, 2009 - 3:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 30 (ANI): Zac Efron celebrated girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens 21st birthday in a sweet and sour way - the High School Musical actor planted three citrus trees on her LA estate.
Hudgens was filming for her latest flick “Sucker Punch” in Canada when she turned 21 on December 14.
When she came back home, she found Efron had hired a gardener to plant the lemon, orange and tangerine sapling in her yard.
“Vanessa was incredibly touched by the gift.” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling the National Enquirer. (ANI)
- Hudgens moving to New York? - May 15, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens enjoying being single again - Mar 27, 2011
- Hudgens hopes Efron watches 'Sucker Punch' - Apr 03, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens: Still Friends With Her Ex Zac Effron - Dec 20, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens Not Converting To Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- Hudgens not converting to Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- Hudgens finds French men obnoxious - May 20, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens has a new date! - Mar 04, 2011
- "High School Musical" Couple Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens Split? - Dec 14, 2010
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens' latest naked photo scandal a publicity stunt? - Aug 07, 2009
- Vanessa Hudgens talks about her dream wedding dress - Feb 22, 2011
- Zac Efron Finds It Difficult To Stand Beside Girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens - Oct 12, 2010
- Hudgens 'figuring things out' with Efron - Feb 11, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens sheds her innocent high school image - Aug 08, 2010