Zac Efron wants to do theatreJuly 1st, 2010 - 1:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 1 (IANS) Actor Zac Efron, who shot to fame after playing Troy Bolton in “High School Musical” series, now wants to work in a Broadway show.
“Every time I see a show on Broadway, I get this deep feeling that I just really want to be up on stage with those guys,” contactmusic.com quoted Efron as saying.
“The challenge is just to get away and find the time to do it. I hope I can soon,” said the 22-year-old, who has been dating his co-star Vanessa Hudgens for five years.
- Hudgens 'figuring things out' with Efron - Feb 11, 2011
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Hudgens hopes Efron watches 'Sucker Punch' - Apr 03, 2011
- Efron feels awkward standing next to Hudgens - Oct 11, 2010
- Zac Efron, Lily Collins split? - Jun 12, 2012
- Zac Efron wants to appear in a Broadway show - Jul 01, 2010
- Zac Efron wants to bare all for a film - Sep 18, 2010
- Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens will get back together, say pals - Dec 23, 2010
- Efron, Hudgens have friendly reunion - Apr 08, 2011
- Single Vanessa Hudgens already planning a Marchesa wedding gown! - Feb 23, 2011
- Efron fancied his babysitter - Mar 01, 2012
- Zac Efron says he's one woman guy - Aug 11, 2010
- Zac Efron says he's a one-woman man - Aug 11, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens undergoes a dark new makeover, gets first tattoo - Feb 18, 2011