Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens top FoxNews ”Favourite Couples of 2008” listDecember 17th, 2008 - 1:42 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Dec 17 (ANI): Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have topped FoxNews.com’’s list of Favourite Couples of 2008.
The ”High School Musical” stars reunited for ”High School Musical 3: Senior Year”, the latest movie in the Disney franchise, reports the China Daily.
“They rode the little-TV-movie-that-could, ”High School Musical,” to box office gold and worldwide fame in 2008. And they have perfect teeth. But their love cannot last post-”High School Musical”, as their careers pull them apart, forever,” a writer for the website said.
“So appreciate them now, while their love burns with the heat of a million flashbulbs. Congratulations to our Favourite Couple of 2008,” the writer added.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie came second, courtesy their continued philanthropic efforts and the addition of twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline into their family in July.
Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry landed the third spot while Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale came fourth.
Liev Schrieber and Naomi Watts - who welcomed their second son Samuel last weekend - rounded off the top five.
FoxNews.com’’s Favourite Couples of 2008, full list:
1. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hugdens
2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
3. Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry
4. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
5. Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts
6. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi
7. Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon
8. Carla Bruni and Nicolas Sarkozy
9. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z
10. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel (ANI)
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Halle Berry named Hollywood's hottest mum - Apr 10, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin to renew their wedding vows - Aug 15, 2012
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Efron, Hudgens have friendly reunion - Apr 08, 2011
- Brangelina At Salt - Jul 21, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens Not Converting To Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Zac Efron to propose to Vanessa Hudgens? - Jul 09, 2010
- Tom Cruise's Suri, Madge's Lourdes 'most stylish children on the planet' - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: beyonce knowles, beyonce knowles and jay z, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, carla bruni, ellen degeneres and portia, ellen degeneres and portia de rossi, foxnews com, gwen stefani and gavin, gwen stefani and gavin rossdale, halle berry and gabriel aubry, jake gyllenhaal, jake gyllenhaal and reese witherspoon, justin timberlake and jessica biel, liev schreiber, liev schreiber and naomi watts, naomi watts, nicolas sarkozy, pitt and angelina, portia de rossi