Zac Efron proposes Vanessa Hudgens to please her motherFebruary 26th, 2009 - 7:27 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Feb 26 (ANI): High School Musical star Zac Efron has reportedly proposed to his co-star Vanessa Hudgens to please her mother.
Efron, 21, and Hudgens, 20, have been dating for three years, and now he has asked her to marry him because her mom Gina Hudgens doesn’t approve of the couple living together out of wedlock, reports the China Daily.
“Zac is relieved to be out of the pressure cooker, because Vanessa’s mother has been putting serious heat on him to make an honest woman out of her daughter. She is old-school and doesn’t approve of Vanessa living with Zac without some type of wedding promise,” a source said.
The actor is believed to have popped the question, while they holidayed in Japan in January.
The two have been spending time together at Hudgens’ six-bedroom Tuscan style mansion in Studio City, California, despite Efron himself owning a 2.3 million dollars, two-bedroom house in the Hollywood Hills.
“Zac loves the current arrangement. He adores Vanessa and they gel really well together. Gina already considers Zac a part of the family. So she’s happy that he proposed,” the source told National Enquirer magazine. (ANI)
- "High School Musical" Couple Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens Split? - Dec 14, 2010
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens And Zac Efron Trying Out A "Rehearsal Marriage" - May 30, 2010
- Zac Efron to propose to Vanessa Hudgens? - Jul 09, 2010
- Efron, Hudgens have friendly reunion - Apr 08, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens enjoying being single again - Mar 27, 2011
- "High School Musical" Couple Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens Were Making Out? - Jan 10, 2011
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens wants to launch lifestyle blog - May 20, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens Not Converting To Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- Teresa Palmer And Zac Efron Dating? - Feb 05, 2011
- Hudgens 'figuring things out' with Efron - Feb 11, 2011
- Zac Efron's b'day gift for ladylove - three citrus trees! - Dec 30, 2009
- Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens will get back together, say pals - Dec 23, 2010
- Zac Efron, Lily Collins split? - Jun 12, 2012
Tags: china daily, co star, hollywood, hollywood hills, honest woman, japan, million dollars, mom, musical star, national enquirer magazine, New Delhi, old school, pressure cooker, spending time, studio city california, style mansion, vanessa hudgens, wedlock, zac efron