Zac Efron is fine with gay tagJanuary 20th, 2008 - 6:44 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 20 (ANI): Teen heartthrob Zac Efron is fine with being called gay - because it isn’t the worst label to be given.
The Hairspray star rose to fame with his role as the singing and dancing basketball player Troy Bolton in Disney’s hit franchise High School Musical.
The 20-year-old actor who is dating his High School Musical co-star Vanessa Hudgens insisted that the insinuations don’t bother him.
“Honestly, if the worst these people can say about me is that I’m gay, then I think I’ll be fine. I can handle it, Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
Efron is frequently accused by gossip bloggers of hiding his homosexuality. (ANI)
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Zac Efron not bothered by gay rumours - Sep 11, 2012
- Hudgens 'figuring things out' with Efron - Feb 11, 2011
- Zac Efron wants to do theatre - Jul 01, 2010
- Efron, Hudgens have friendly reunion - Apr 08, 2011
- Zac Efron eager to star in 'Memphis' movie - Aug 19, 2010
- Zac Efron's rep dismisses marriage reports - Jul 10, 2010
- Efron fancied his babysitter - Mar 01, 2012
- Zac Efron wants to bare all for a film - Sep 18, 2010
- I was a geek in school: Zac Efron - Sep 19, 2010
- Efron gives $20 tip to Hudgens for striptease - Aug 12, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens undergoes a dark new makeover, gets first tattoo - Feb 18, 2011
- Zac Efron Is Teresa Palmer's New Beau? - Feb 06, 2011
- "High School Musical" Couple Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens Were Making Out? - Jan 10, 2011
- Zac Efron says he's one woman guy - Aug 11, 2010