Zac Efron: I’m not getting married until 40April 17th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 17 (ANI): Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron has revealed that he has no plans of getting married until he’s 40.
Dismissing the reports of his engagement Vanessa Hudgens, the 21-year-old actor revealed he would not be walking down the aisle any time soon.
“That was such bulls**t. I’m definitely not getting married. In this business, you’re either getting married or they want you to be pregnant,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling GQ magazine.
“I’m not getting married until I’m 40. If ever. The thought never crossed my mind,” he added.
The ‘High School Musical’ star has revealed that he always keeps memorabilia of his films in the boot of his car, to help get him out of sticky situations.
“I’ve kind of got it figured out. I just pull in to the lot at the movie studio and photographers can’t follow me,” he said.
- Efron feels awkward standing next to Hudgens - Oct 11, 2010
- No marriage plans till I'm 30: Zac Efron - Jul 20, 2010
- Zac Efron dislikes 'heartthrob' title - Apr 02, 2012
- Zac Efron Finds It Difficult To Stand Beside Girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens - Oct 12, 2010
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens admits she's single and ready to mingle - Mar 08, 2011
- Zac Efron's rep dismisses marriage reports - Jul 10, 2010
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens blames busy schedule for Zac Efron split - Mar 16, 2011
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011
- Zac Efron says he's one woman guy - Aug 11, 2010
- Hudgens says Efron kept her grounded! - Mar 15, 2011
- Hudgens moving to New York? - May 15, 2011
- Zac Efron to propose to Vanessa Hudgens? - Jul 09, 2010
- Zac Efron eager to star in 'Memphis' movie - Aug 19, 2010