Zac Efron: I’m carefully plotting my next moveApril 22nd, 2009 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Apr 22 (ANI): Zac Efron’s first movie after ‘High School Musical’ franchise-17 Again-opened to a huge response, and from here the actor is carefully planning his next move.
The 21-year-old actor has said that he is thinking very carefully before taking up a new project in hand, reports The China Daily.
“I’m looking very carefully at the movies being offered,” said Efron on the eve of the opening of ‘17 Again’.
He added: “It’s about taking my fan base with me but then doing movies that open me up to a broader level.”
With his new film, the young actor has proved that he is more than just another pretty boy and that he could be on the verge of becoming a young leading man.
Besides, following in the footsteps of Cruise and Will Smith, Efron took an active role in the promotion of ‘17 Again’.
He even worked the talk show circuit, made a detour through London and hosted ‘Saturday Night Live’. (ANI)
- Zac Efron's beard itches Vanessa Hudgens - Sep 17, 2010
- Zac Efron says he still can't handle fan crowds - Sep 27, 2010
- For Efron, kissing Pfeiffer wasn't easy - Dec 07, 2011
- Teresa Palmer And Zac Efron Dating? - Feb 05, 2011
- Taylor Swift is a great teacher: Efron - Feb 22, 2012
- Zac Efron donates clothes to charity - Dec 10, 2011
- Efron blown away by Taylor Schilling - Apr 23, 2012
- Zac Efron Is Teresa Palmer's New Beau? - Feb 06, 2011
- Cruise gives career advice to Zac Efron - Aug 29, 2010
- Zac Efron dislikes 'heartthrob' title - Apr 02, 2012
- Cruise shows Efron his bike collection - Aug 18, 2010
- When Zac Efron couldn't recognise himself - Apr 15, 2012
- Zac Efron Finds It Difficult To Stand Beside Girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens - Oct 12, 2010
- Zac Efron spotted with Oz actresses over recent weeks - Feb 06, 2011
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011