Zac Efron donates clothes to charityDecember 10th, 2011 - 2:05 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Dec 10 (IANS) Hollywood actor Zac Efron has donated his old clothes to children in need.
The 24-year-old donated more than 300 items to the Children’s Resource Network of the Central Coast charity, which gives clothing and school supplies to poor and needy children.
Charity boss Lisa Rey, however, did not recognise the actor at first, but was completely starstruck after he introduced himself, reports imdb.com.
“He looks at me and says, ‘Hey, I’m Zac Efron’, and I screamed. I’m screaming like I’m a 13-year-old girl. His gift says a lot. It’s not only the clothing. It’s having something special that other kids wouldn’t have access to. It shows them that people do care,” Rey told Sanluisobispo.com.
- Zac Efron donates his clothes - Dec 12, 2011
- No marriage plans till I'm 30: Zac Efron - Jul 20, 2010
- Zac Efron dislikes 'heartthrob' title - Apr 02, 2012
- Happy being single: Taylor Swift - Feb 22, 2012
- Taylor Swift is a great teacher: Efron - Feb 22, 2012
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Mirren, Craig donate clothes for auction - Oct 16, 2011
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Taylor Lautner didn't expect 'Twilight' success - Jan 02, 2011
- Efron loves being in love - May 01, 2012
- Zac Efron says he's one woman guy - Aug 11, 2010
- Efron fancied his babysitter - Mar 01, 2012
- Playing a perfect guy annoyed Efron - Apr 06, 2012
- Zac Efron Escapes With Moustache On! - Oct 19, 2010
- Zac Efron wants to bare all for a film - Sep 18, 2010