Yukta Mookhey to tie knot with PrinceOctober 31st, 2008 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
Nagpur, Oct 31 (IANS) Former Miss World Yukta Mookhey is all set to tie the knot with New York-based businessman and financial consultant Prince Tuli here Sunday, family sources said Friday. Prince, who is the nephew of Nagpur’s leading hotelier Mohabat Singh Tuli and son of his partner Kukku, met Yukta at a dinner party some months ago and it was the fabled ‘love-at-first-sight’ sort of thing, say his family members.
The marriage will be solemnised in traditional Punjabi style at the Kamptee Road Gurudwara Sunday noon. A reception will be held at Tuli International Hotel the same evening.
“With both families readily consenting, we decided to tie the knot at the earliest rather than spending time in dating and stuff like that,” Prince told reporters here in an informal chat.
“What I liked most in Yukta was that her Bollywood background has not taken away from her the innate simplicity and respect for elders and the Indian culture that she imbibed while growing up,” he added.
A consultant with the leading New York-based J.P. Morgan company, Prince also owns two companies in the US megapolis, but has plans to shift his business to Delhi.
Prince said their diverse backgrounds wouldn’t be a problem. “In fact her interest in the hospitality industry will be of immense help to me,” he said.
The couple have plans to honeymoon in the Maldives after spending some time in Colombo where Prince owns two houses.
- Yukta Mookhey accuses husband of abusing her - Sep 14, 2012
- 126 couples in Bengal tie knot at mass wedding - Jul 01, 2012
- Westminster Abbey 'likely to be Prince William's wedding venue' - Nov 18, 2010
- Prince William, Kate Middleton spend Christmas apart - Dec 26, 2010
- Adarsh scam: Maharashtra rights panel member resigns - Jan 03, 2011
- Wills, Kate hoping to marry at the end of April - Nov 21, 2010
- Kate Middleton to be given diplomacy lessons - Feb 09, 2011
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Soon To Tie The Knot - Nov 13, 2010
- Being a nawab is huge responsibility: Saif - Nov 02, 2011
- Shoaib and I make an ideal couple: Sania - Dec 19, 2010
- Back from Pakistan jail after 27 years, Indian ties the knot - May 29, 2011
- Celina not hitched yet, only engaged (With Image) - Jan 04, 2011
- 200 Chinese couples marry on day of royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Prince Harry And Former Girlfriend Chelsy Davy Spotted Together - Feb 08, 2011
- Prince William's RAF colleagues given role at royal wedding - Apr 02, 2011