Yukta Mookhey accuses husband of abusing herSeptember 14th, 2012 - 12:14 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 13 (IANS) Actress and former Miss World Yukta Mookhey has filed a complaint of domestic violence against her husband Prince Tulli at a police station here, an official said Thursday.
“Based on her claims, a non-cognizable offence has been registered. She claimed that her husband had abused her and beaten her up often,” said an official from Amboli Police Station in northwest Mumbai said.
Officials, however, refused to give further details and said that they have registered only an offence and there is no FIR registered in the case yet.
Mookhey was crowned Miss World in 1999 and at the age of 20 and had later acted in a few Bollywood films.
Tulli is a businessman and financial consultant.
- Producer accuses Govinda of threatening him - Aug 31, 2011
- Tikku killer accused of other murders along with wife - Apr 18, 2012
- Prakash Jha lodges extortion complaint - Oct 19, 2011
- India has more beauty queens than most countries: Diana - Jun 14, 2012
- Court notice to police for not filing FIR against Kumble - Jan 06, 2012
- FIR lodged against Poonam Pandey on charges of obscenity - Apr 02, 2011
- Miss Gibraltar crowned Miss World - Dec 13, 2009
- How Zakia Jafri's complaint reached apex court - Sep 12, 2011
- Detention, assault of two men being probed, court told - Mar 06, 2012
- Goa NCP president booked for rioting, assault - Oct 27, 2010
- Adnan Sami ashamed about police complaint - Jan 31, 2009
- India's Parvathy is first runner-up at Miss World contest - Dec 14, 2008
- Can't book Nirmal Baba over complaint, cops tell court - Sep 10, 2012
- 12-year-old booked for apprehension of breach of peace - Mar 26, 2011
- Shweta Tiwari Lodges Complain Against Abusive Husband - Oct 08, 2010
Tags: actress, bollywood films, businessman, cognizable offence, domestic violence, financial consultant, fir, miss world, mumbai, northwest, police station, prince, tulli, violence against, yukta mookhey