You’re not being very respectful, Bieber tells fansJune 20th, 2012 - 3:53 pm ICT by IANS
Toronto, June 20 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber, who upset his fans when he refused to pose for pictures with them as he was waiting for his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, rues that his admirers were not being respectful.
Contactmusic.com reports that he spoke about it in a video posted on hollywoodlife.com.
In the video, he tells waiting fans: “Do I not have any right as a human being to wait for my own girlfriend? Why do you have to be so impatient?”, reports contactmusic.com.
After one fan points out they have waited all day, he responded: “I have been here waiting for my girlfriend. I am still a human being, I have a right to wait for my own girlfriend.”
“You are not being very respectful at all. I feel very disrespected with all you guys waiting. You say you’re really my fans, but then why are you doing this? I’ve had a long day, I flew in. I don’t have to be nicer about it. You guys are in my face.”
- Emma Watson is dating Johnny Simmon! - Jun 16, 2011
- Bieber can't forget first kiss with Gomez - Jun 18, 2012
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- Adam Levine hates reality shows - May 24, 2012
- Bieber too young for marriage - Apr 27, 2012
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Pink blasts Gomez for painting horses - May 23, 2011
- When Kelly Osbourne was mobbed as Lady Gaga - Jul 14, 2011
- Gomez terrified after threats from Bieber fans - Mar 12, 2011
- Efron loves being in love - May 01, 2012
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Taylor, Emma love to cook, bake together - Apr 11, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart now live-in partners? - Jul 21, 2012
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Madonna cancels OZ show for children's sake - Aug 28, 2012