Young Jeezy sued for pulling concert datesJune 28th, 2011 - 4:32 am ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Rapper Young Jeezy is facing legal action after he allegedly pulled out of a concert in the Virgin Islands at the last minute.
The American rapper and member of the hip hop group “United Streets Dopeboyz of America” was reportedly lined up to appear at the Summer Splash 2011 gig.
However, according to a lawsuit filed in the tropical destination, this Friday, his representatives allegedly told Paid 4 Entertainment, the organisers, of a possible scheduling conflict 12 days before the final show dates which was scheduled for June 18.
Young Jeezy allegedly then pulled out even after bosses of Paid 4 Entertainment pushed the gig back a day and arranged for him to travel by private jet, according to Tmz.com.
Company bosses are now seeking 46,875 pounds in damages.
- Nicki Minaj's video banned - Feb 02, 2012
- Jay Z's private jet lawsuit dismissed - Feb 07, 2012
- Jay Z invests in fast food joint in his native NY - Jan 12, 2011
- Courtney Love in legal trouble - Jun 27, 2012
- Report: Rapper Soulja Boy arrested for drug and gun charges - Oct 19, 2011
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Lady Gaga lands in Irish gig scandal - Sep 24, 2009
- Report: U.S. woman drops paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber - Nov 16, 2011
- Brazilian Promoters File $4.6M Lawsuit for Fake Rihanna Concerts - Sep 21, 2010
- Sean Combs aka Diddy's record label Bad Boy Entertainment sued for age discrimination - Sep 04, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian in legal trouble - Dec 04, 2011
- Taylor Swift upset with concert cancellation - Jun 11, 2011
- Report: Justin Bieber to take paternity test to end baby rumors - Nov 08, 2011
- Another Track From Drake's "Thank Me Later" Leaked - Jun 02, 2010