Young actresses should stop trying to be the next Jolie, says Lisa RinnaNovember 4th, 2010 - 6:34 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 4 (ANI): Lisa Rinna, who underwent corrective surgery to remove her silicone lip injections, is now advocating for a more natural look.
“I want young women to learn to love themselves. You don’t need to change anything, especially your lips,” the New York Daily News quoted the actress as telling PopEater.
Rinna, who has two young daughters, wants to set a good example and make sure her children don’t grow up with the unrealistic expectations of beauty that are spread across magazine covers and television.
“I remove the cover of magazines when girls who have had too much plastic surgery are on them. That’s the last thing my girls need to see. All these young Hollywood actresses need to stop trying to be the next Angelina Jolie and learn to love themselves,” she said.
And now that her own surgery is over, Rinna has no regrets.
“Trust me, now that I have removed the silicone from my lips, I feel sexier and Harry loves them. It makes kissing and something else much easier,” she said. (ANI)
- Lisa Rinna Speaks About Her Lip Reduction On "Today" Show - Oct 07, 2010
- Harry Hamlin Announces Being Robbed While On TV - Oct 06, 2010
- 'Casting Couch' Claims Lisa Rinna - Oct 12, 2010
- Now Chitrangada wants to drape sari for cover shoot - Dec 27, 2011
- Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Aniston not dating - Apr 22, 2011
- No plastic surgery for Hayek - Aug 18, 2011
- Bengali version of 'Dirty Picture' stalled, Rakhi upset (Lead) - Jul 06, 2012
- Bengali version of 'Dirty Picture' stalled, Rakhi depressed - Jul 06, 2012
- I can't please everybody: Gwyneth Paltrow - Apr 22, 2011
- Madge's daughter wants to be a movie star - Oct 01, 2009
- Lovato wants to be role model for teenaged girls - Sep 18, 2011
- Lisa Rinna Does A Demi Moore - Sep 05, 2010
- Lisa Rinna Reveals Her Casting Couch Experience - Oct 12, 2010
- Pouts in vogue: women acquire big lips to look pretty - May 26, 2010
- Lisa Rinna vamps up for Playboy cover again - Apr 22, 2009
Tags: actress, angelina jolie, corrective surgery, cover of magazines, girls, hollywood, lips, lisa rinna, magazine covers, new york daily news, no regrets, plastic surgery, sexier, silicone lip injections, television, unrealistic expectations, york daily news, young actresses, young hollywood actresses, young women