Yash Raj Films denies shutting down music labelMarch 26th, 2009 - 3:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 26 (IANS) Entertainment conglomerate Yash Raj Films (YRF) is not shutting down its music label and overseas distribution network.
YRF vice president (marketing and communications) Rafiq Gangjee said: “It is unfortunate that there are unfounded rumours going around for sometime that the Yash Raj Films’ music division and our international operations are shutting down. There is absolutely no truth in either of these.
“Our current slate of films for the year will be handled by all our existing touch points including YRF Music and our YRF International operations. Neither of these divisions is being closed and they continue to function as usual,” Gangjee said in a statement.
On the measures taken by the company to counter recession, Gangjee said: “These divisions have been restructured and right-sized as is happening globally in companies both big and small.”
- No Rajnikanth in 'Dhoom 3': YRF - Nov 01, 2010
- YRF goes international, launches company in Hollywood - Nov 23, 2011
- 'Band Baaja Baaraat' not funded by debutant's father: YRF - Nov 01, 2010
- Not dating Parineeti, says Uday Chopra - Jun 18, 2012
- YRF Entertainment to produce, finance Nicole Kidman-starrer - May 19, 2012
- Expect fireworks at Bollywood box office this Diwali - Sep 02, 2012
- Yash Raj Films denies Shah Rukh Khan's presence in 'Dhoom 3' - May 29, 2009
- I'm honoured to be working with Yash-ji: Salman (With Images) - May 04, 2011
- Yash Raj Films ends distribution deal with Karan Johar - Mar 10, 2009
- Bollywood biggies walk the TV talk - Jun 02, 2012
- Aditya Chopra not directing 'Dhoom 3' - Nov 19, 2010
- No Shah Rukh Khan in Yash Chopra's TV venture - Jun 11, 2009
- No delay in 'Dhoom: 3': YRF - Mar 27, 2012
- Big B gears up for 'teen patti' this Diwali (Movie Snippets) - Nov 02, 2010
- YRF hunts for fresh female lead in 'Dhoom 3' - Apr 28, 2011
Tags: distribution network, entertainment conglomerate, international operations, measures, music division, music label, New Delhi, overseas distribution, rafiq, recession, slate, truth, vice president marketing, yash raj films