WWE Smackdown: Opening Spat & Kane vs OrtonJuly 16th, 2011 - 4:38 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
July 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Last night on ‘WWE Friday Night Smackdown’ it was the last showing before the upcoming ‘WWE Money in the Bank’ pay per view event which will be held this Sunday. As the show begins, two huge matches are announced that were to take place last night.
In the main event for the night, Kane will face Randy Orton, and Ted DiBiase will get a shot at the title. As the announcements are being made, Randy Orton steps out, and announces that his issues with anger management are not going to get him disqualified, He says he will not let that happen because he does not plan on letting go of the belt.
Just then, Christian interrupts via the speaker system, and has a gift for Orton. It is a picture of Orton lying on the ring floor with Christian standing over him, holding that belt. Randy does not let this provoke him, so Christian begins to poke fun of Randy Orton’s father, Hall of Famer, “Cowboy” Bob Orton. This does anger Orton, who retaliates by making fun of Christian for only holding the belt for five days.
As Randy Orton and Kane took to the ring, Christian tried very hard to distract Orton, but it does not work. As Orton gets ready to perform his RKO, Kane manages to escape, and Orton’s attention is suddenly on Christian. As he chases Christian around the ring, Orton is counted out, and the win goes to Kane as Orton lets distraction and anger get the best of him.
The angry Orton climbs back into the ring, only to be hit in the gut. He returns the favor by administering his RKO to Kane. Christian moves in to spear Orton, and then grabs a chair. Deciding against more attacks on Orton, Christian runs away, leaving Orton to attack Kane with the chair.
- WWE Smackdown: Kane vs Randy Orton - Jul 23, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase - Aug 27, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: 41 Man Battle Royal for Championship Contender - Oct 15, 2011
- WWE Smackdown:Randy Orton Makes His Mark - Apr 30, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian vs Orton World Heavyweight Title Match - Aug 31, 2011
- WWE Raw: Mark Henry vs Randy Orton - Oct 11, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian Orton Spat, Christian vs Jackson - Jul 23, 2011
- WWE Smackdown MAIN EVENT: Orton & Morrison vs Truth & Christian - Aug 06, 2011
- WWE Raw: Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziegler - Aug 30, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian vs Randy Orton - Oct 01, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian & Orton vs Del Rio & Brotus Clay - Apr 30, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Mark Henry vs Christian & Orton vs Sheamus - Jun 05, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian & Rhodes vs Orton & Sheamus - Oct 08, 2011
- Who Won 'WWE Bragging Rights' & Who Got 'Buried Alive'? - Oct 25, 2010
- WWE Smackdown: Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes - Sep 24, 2011
Tags: anger management, chases, cowboy bob orton, distraction, friday night, grabs, kane, main event, money in the bank, pay per view, randy orton, rko, speaker system, ted dibiase, wwe friday night smackdown, wwe smackdown