WWE Smackdown: Daniel Bryan vs Wade BarrettOctober 22nd, 2011 - 3:02 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Oct 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Daniel Bryan, the holder of the ‘Money in the Bank’ briefcase faced Wade Barrett last night in the ‘WWE Friday Night Smackdown ring. The match began with Bryan grabbing Wade at the waist, and holding him. Wade Barrett headed for the ropes in order to break the hold. As soon as Bryan let go of Barrett, he was hit in the head, and ended up down for a one count.
Bryan soon found himself held against the ropes by Barrett at the throat by Barrett’s knee. The referee soon began to count in order to make Barrett let go. Barrett then kicked Bryan all the way out of the ring, and slammed his back into the ring’s side. After his efforts, Barrett managed to get a two count on Bryan…still not enough.
Barrett then managed to get Bryan into a head lock. Bryan punched Barrett in the midsection, but was headbutted by Barrett’s knee. As Barrett slammed Bryan into the corner, Bryan seemed to come alive and began to fight back, and even pulled off a missile drop kick to the face. Barrett soon had Bryan down again, however, and won the match with a three count.
- WWE Smackdown: Tyson Kidd vs Daniel Bryan - Aug 06, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Sin Cara vs Daniel Bryan - Aug 31, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Mark Henry vs John Morrison - Oct 22, 2011
- WWE Raw All Star Night: Six Man Tag Team Match - Jun 14, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: John Cena vs Wade Barrett - Aug 31, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel - Sep 24, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Intercontinental Championship Jackson vs Barrett - Jun 05, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Was Ted DiBiase Cheated? - Jun 19, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Daniel Bryan vs 2 Sin Caras? - Sep 17, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Wade Barrett & Christian vs Justin Gabriel & Sheamus - Sep 17, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Tyson Kidd vs Sin Cara - Jul 09, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Wade Barrett vs Sheamus - Jul 23, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian vs Del Rio - Mar 26, 2011
- WWE Draft: Mark Henry, Big Show, Del Rio, and Sin Cara - Apr 26, 2011
- Who Won 'WWE Bragging Rights' & Who Got 'Buried Alive'? - Oct 25, 2010