WWE Smackdown: 41 Man Battle Royal for Championship ContenderOctober 15th, 2011 - 3:47 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Oct 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) As the 634th Episode of WWE Friday Night Smackdown began last night on the SyFy Channel, Teddy Lon made his way to the ring to meet with John Laurenaitis. The two men spoke of how popular the two shows, both WWE Smackdown and Raw were.
Laurenaitis was there with Teddy to “celebrate” the first Smackdown since he took the reigns after he managed to cause enough chaos on Raw to have Triple H relieved of his duties. Laurenaitis announced that they were going to have the largest ‘Battle Royal’ ever in the WWE, and the winner would have a match with any Champion of their choosing…for their title.
Superstars from both Raw and Smackdown came pouring from the back and into the ring. Rhodes was the first man out. Curtis was next. To be eliminated, a wrestler must be thrown over the top rope. Mason Ryan picked Justin Gabriel up over his head, and tossed him out like the trash. Ryan was then eliminated himself. The Miz managed to throw Alex Riley out, much to Miz’s delight.
Sheamus eliminated about five at a time, including Ezekiel Jackson, and then was attacked by Christian. Sheamus was able to get rid of Christian too, but Christian jumped back in while Sheamus wasn’t looking and pushed Sheamus over the rope. Sheamus chased Christian out of the ring and to the back of the arena.
Randy Orton tossed Wade Barrett out of the ring. Soon only Miz and Randy Orton remained. The two men battled back and forth for some time, and both went over the top rope at the same time. The officials determined that Miz’s feet hit the floor first, so Orton wins! Randy chose Mark Henry! He plans to take back his World Heavyweight Championship…the same one that The Big Show has promised to take from Henry.
Randy battled hard for that title belt, but Rhodes interrupted the match and made Henry lose by disqualification, which means the belt will not change hands. It looked as though Rhodes and Henry would destroy Orton, but just then The Big Show ran in, and slammed Henry. Orton managed to RKO Rhodes, as Show choke slammed Henry, as the show ended.
- WWE Raw: 6 Man- Henry, Rhodes, Christian vs Orton, Sheamus, & Morrison - Oct 18, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: 20 Man Over the Top Match - Aug 20, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian & Rhodes vs Orton & Sheamus - Oct 08, 2011
- WWE Raw: Mark Henry vs Randy Orton - Oct 11, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Teddy Long Takes Over - Oct 08, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian vs Orton World Heavyweight Title Match - Aug 31, 2011
- WWE Raw Draft: John Cena Goes to Smackdown, and Back! - Apr 26, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian vs Randy Orton - Oct 01, 2011
- WWE Smackdown Triple Threat: Mark Henry vs Sheamus vs Christian - May 28, 2011
- WWE Raw: Want Some Cheese With That Whine? - Sep 27, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Mark Henry vs Christian & Orton vs Sheamus - Jun 05, 2011
- WWE Smackdown:Randy Orton Makes His Mark - Apr 30, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Christian's Second/Third Chance - Jun 25, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Randy Orton vs Mark Henry - May 21, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Rhodes vs Sheamus for the Intercontinental Championship - Oct 01, 2011
Tags: champion, chaos, contender, ezekiel, first man, friday night smackdown, lon, mark henry, mason, miz, randy orton, rhodes, superstars, top rope, triple h, two men, wade barrett, world heavyweight championship, wwe friday night smackdown, wwe smackdown