WWE Raw: Tag Team Champs and Mystery Text?August 23rd, 2011 - 2:16 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Aug 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) As most who follow ‘WWE Monday Night Raw’ are aware, last week, Kevin Nash came out and attacked CM Punk, claiming that he had received a text message from the COO (Chief Operating Officer) of the WWE, Triple H which asked him to do so. “If a friend asked me to do something, I do it,” Nash explained. Nash and Triple H have been friends for over twenty years and grew up in the business together.
But Triple H claimed that he never sent a text to Kevin Nash. He swears it is a misunderstanding of some sort. Last night on Raw, Triple H came out to the ring to address the issue of the mystery text. He stated that he and Nash had talked during the week, and that he thinks the whole thing is settled, but that they would discuss it in front of the WWE Universe.
As Nash came out to the ring, he and Triple H shook hands and hugged. Triple H acknowledges that Nash believed himself to be doing the right thing when he attacked Punk, but assured Nash that the text did not come from him. Nash stated that he had planned to come out and apologize to Punk, but changed his mind after last week. He looks at Triple H seriously, and urges him not to ask for an apology for Punk. “Don’t ask me not to be a man,” he said to Triple H.
Triple H informed Nash that he does not work for the WWE, and therefore can not come out and attack Punk. “I can’t believe I am saying this…” Triple H stated as he asked Nash to leave. Punk interrupted just then and told Nash not to leave. As Punk made his way to the ring, and accused everyone from Triple H to Santa Clause of sending the text, his accusations finally made their way to Triple H’s wife, Stephanie McMahon. As Punk insults Triple H’s manhood, Nash punches Punk in the face, and Triple H forces Nash off stage and tells him to leave. As Nash prepares to leave, he comments that being the COO of the WWE has changed Triple H.
Soon, Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne are being interviewed about the fact that they won the Tag Team Championship. They beat David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty for the win. As they are celebrating their win, John Laurinaitis runs up to catch Triple H back stage. John hurriedly tells Triple H that Nash has been in a car accident leaving the arena. Triple H quickly puts John in charge and runs off to the hospital. During the main event match between Punk and Cena, however, Nash shows up to interrupt Punk, costing him the match.
- WWE Raw: Triple H's Surprising Announcements - Aug 30, 2011
- WWE Raw: Punk/McMahon Negotiations, Cena Handicapped Match - Jul 12, 2011
- WWE Raw: CM Punk/ Triple H Spat, WWE Champ Decision - Aug 02, 2011
- WWE Raw: Santino & Koslov vs Otunga and McGillicutti - Jul 05, 2011
- WWE Raw: MAIN EVENT Cena vs Punk #1 Contender - Aug 23, 2011
- WWE Raw: McMahon Fires Triple H - Oct 11, 2011
- WWE Raw: Otunga & McGillicutti vs Santino & Zack Ryder - Aug 02, 2011
- WWE Raw: Triple H and Punk Face Off, Miz and Truth Fired! - Sep 20, 2011
- WWE Raw: WWE Superstars, Officials, Divas, and More Address Triple H - Oct 04, 2011
- WWE Raw: CM Punk vs The Miz - Aug 30, 2011
- WWE Raw: Kane/Big Show vs Otunga/McGillicutti - May 24, 2011
- WWE Raw: Triple H Faces Punk - Sep 13, 2011
- WWE Raw: Rock Responds to Cena, Triple H Returns - Mar 01, 2011
- Shawn Michaels Inducted Into the WWE Hall of Fame! - Jan 11, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Teddy Long Takes Over - Oct 08, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,