WWE Raw: Jim Ross & John Cena vs Michael Cole & Del RioOctober 18th, 2011 - 1:22 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Oct 18 (THAINDIAN NEWS) John Laurenaitis made his way to the ring last night as ‘WWE Monday Night Raw’ began in Mexico, where the show was taped in Mexico, City. Laurenaitis showed video of last weeks show, when Triple H was relieved of his duties concerning RAW. He also spoke of himself firing JR, Jim Ross last week as well.
Laurenaitis said that he made a mistake firing JR, and had received some very mean spirited and nasty Tweets concerning JR, and he decided to listen to what the WWE Universe had to say. He then welcomed JR back to Raw. As JR made his way to the announcer’s table, Laurenaitis asked him to come ot the ring for a public apology. He hugged JR, who did not hug back. He informed JR that he was not brought to the show to be an announcer, however.
Laurenaitis then showed video of Michael Cole laughing at JR for being fired last week. He feels that the differences between JR and Michael Cole needed to be settled last night on Raw. Laurenaitis then announced that the night’s main event would be Jim Ross & John Cena vs Michael Cole & Alberto Del Rio. The winner of that match will determine what the stipulation will be at Vengeance in the Cena vs Del Rio match.
JR and Cena managed to win the match when John Cena performed his ‘Attitude Adjustment’ on Michael Cole. JR then placed an ankle lock type of submission hold on Cole, which made Cole tap out. Cena decided that the match against Alberto at Vengeance will be a ‘Last Man Standing’ match.
- WWE Raw: Del Rio vs CM Punk/ R Truth & Miz Reinstated - Oct 11, 2011
- WWE Raw: Bret Hart & Cena vs Del Rio & Rodriguez - Sep 13, 2011
- WWE Raw: McMahon Fires Triple H - Oct 11, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Del Rio vs Big Show - Oct 22, 2011
- WWE Raw: JR, Trish Stratus & Snooki - Mar 15, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: John Cena vs Wade Barrett - Aug 31, 2011
- WWE Raw: Del Rio vs Morrison - Aug 23, 2011
- WWE Raw: John Cena vs Christian - Sep 27, 2011
- WWE Raw: Triple Threat Contender Match - May 10, 2011
- WWE Raw Championship Tournament: Del Rio vs Kofi - Jul 19, 2011
- WWE Hell in a Cell: WWE World Title - Cena vs Punk vs Del Rio - Oct 04, 2011
- WWE Raw: Cena Invites Mark Henry to 'Get Some' - Aug 30, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Teddy Long Takes Over - Oct 08, 2011
- WWE Raw: JBL & Stone Cold Steve Austin Returns! - Mar 08, 2011
- WWE Raw: Alberto Del Rio vs Evan "Air" Bourne - Aug 02, 2011
Tags: attitude adjustment, del rio, jim ross, john cena, john laurenaitis, last man standing, last man standing match, main event, mexico city, michael cole, mistake, monday night raw, public apology, stipulation, submission hold, triple h, tweets, universe, vengeance, wwe raw