Worthington planning Hollywood breakAugust 13th, 2011 - 8:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 13 (IANS) Actor Sam Worthington is planning to take a career break so that he can “enjoy the fruits” of his hard work.
The 35-year-old, who received acclaims for his role in “Terminator Salvation” and James Cameron’s “Avatar”, admits he has had no time to relax since shooting to fame.
“I haven’t taken a break in four years. It’s been a nomadic existence. It took loads of hard work to reach this point in my career. It wasn’t as if I woke up one day and was doing movies. It is time to enjoy the fruits of my labour,” contactmusic.com quoted Worthington as saying.
- Never thought about acting: Worthington - Oct 03, 2011
- Cameron planning 'Avatar' prequel - Sep 10, 2012
- Avatar star unable to bond with James - Oct 10, 2011
- Worthington keen to star in 'Commmando' reboot - Aug 18, 2010
- Sam Worthington Nominated As 'Most Powerful Celebrity In Hollywood' - Oct 11, 2010
- Sam Worthington mistaken for Zach Galifianakis - Sep 30, 2011
- Was not embarrassed to wear skirt: Worthington - Mar 31, 2010
- Sam Worthington keen to be in 'Commando' - Aug 19, 2010
- 'Avatar's sequel will be monumental: Worthington - Oct 05, 2011
- Avatar's Sam Worthington Splits With Longtime Love Natalie Mark - Jan 26, 2011
- Worthington felt like an infant opposite Neeson in new film - Apr 02, 2010
- Crowe helps Worthington handle fame - Jan 09, 2011
- James Cameron wins Golden Globe for best director - Jan 18, 2010
- I never dreamt of becoming an actor: Sam Worthington - Nov 18, 2009
- James Cameron's Upcoming "Avatar" Gets Rave Reviews From Critics - Dec 11, 2009