Worry about global warming: DiCaprioSeptember 15th, 2011 - 1:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 15 (IANS) Actor Leonardo DiCaprio believes people should concentrate on larger issues like global warming and economic recovery in stead of focussing much on gay marriage.
“That’s the most infuriating thing - watching people focus on these things (gay marriage). Meanwhile, there’s the onset of global warming and these incredibly scary and menacing things with the future of our economy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
DiCaprio is currently dating actress Blake Lively.
- DiCaprio introduces girlfriend to mom - Jan 06, 2012
- Blake Lively likes funny people - Jun 08, 2011
- Mcconaughey joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street' - Aug 04, 2012
- Tom Cruise highest earning actor - Jul 04, 2012
- Leonardo's ex breaks her arm - Jun 18, 2011
- Gomez wants to work with DiCaprio - Sep 16, 2011
- Don't talk about me: DiCaprio - Aug 13, 2012
- Men don't flirt with me: Bar Refaeli - May 25, 2012
- I wanted to put on extra weight: DiCaprio - Dec 16, 2011
- Success isn't everything: Naomi Watts - Jan 20, 2012
- Are Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio back together? - Aug 04, 2011
- Dicaprio was Seyfried's favourite actor as a child - Feb 23, 2011
- DiCaprio, Lively friendship going strong - May 24, 2011
- Lively, Reynolds married - Sep 10, 2012
- Naomi Watts snubs Academy Awards - Feb 04, 2012