World’s top ten fat footballers revealedApril 7th, 2008 - 1:50 pm ICT by admin
London, Apr.7 (ANI): Brazilian footballer Ronaldo has acquired a new record - topping the list of the world’s fattest footballers.
According to The Sun, Ronaldo tops this list because of his achievements in an over-sized body.
The double World Cup winner and three-times World Player of the Year has been tipping the scales for years now. Knee injuries have also not been kind to the AC Milan striker but neither has his love of food, says the tabloid.
The other nine are as follows:
1. William Foulke (Chelsea)
2. Micky Quinn (Coventry)
3. Jan Molby (Denmark and Liverpool)
4. Ferenc Puskas (Hungary and Real Madrid)
5. Neville Southall (Wales and Everton)
6. Neil Ruddock (Tottenham Hotspurs)
7. Andy Reid (Ireland and Sunderland)
8. Tomas Brolin (Sweden and Leeds)
9. John Hartson (Wales) (ANI)
Tags: ac milan, andy reid, brazilian footballer, ferenc puskas, footballers, jan molby, john hartson, knee injuries, micky, neil ruddock, neville southall, puskas hungary, real madrid, ronaldo, tipping the scales, tomas brolin, tottenham hotspurs, william foulke, world cup winner, world player of the year