Worlds most infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar was a die-hard Presley fanDecember 25th, 2008 - 12:54 pm ICT by ANI
New York, December 25 (ANI): Worlds most infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar was a huge fan of Elvis Presley, says his brother.
“Pablo loved Elvis” music. He played his tapes all the time and used to try to dance like him,” the New York Post quoted Roberto Escobar as writing in a book.
The memoir titled The Accountants Story is scheduled for release in February.
“(Pablod say), ”Look at me, Colombian Elvis”!” Roberto writes in the book.
He has even revealed that Pablo once travelled to Nashville to visit Graceland, where they bought every record the King ever recorded.
He writes that Pablo was very passionate about the collection. (ANI)
- Elvis Presley's memoirs to be up for grabs - Jul 26, 2010
- Actor needed psychological help to play drug lord - Jul 25, 2012
- Andres Escobar: The Tragic Story Of Columbian Football On ESPN - Jun 23, 2010
- Norah Jones inspired by Elvis - Apr 30, 2012
- Rare Elvis Photos Found in His Father's Files, Now In Graceland Display - Jul 02, 2010
- Rescued Chilean Miner Goes To Graceland - Jan 08, 2011
- Elvis Presley's Graceland replica opens in Denmark - Apr 16, 2011
- Indian artists join in creating Elvis Presley comic (With Images) - May 05, 2012
- Elvis' bible sold - Sep 10, 2012
- Oz attempt to smash Elvis world record fails - Jan 09, 2011
- Unseen photos of Elvis Presley discovered - Jul 01, 2010
- Elvis Presley Immortalized Again,This Time As 'Mr. Potato Head' - Jun 10, 2010
- Graceland Vigil marks Elvis' Death Anniversary - Aug 17, 2010
- Mr. Potato Head Pays Tribute To The Legendary Elvis Presley - Jun 10, 2010
- Presley's crypt for sale - May 29, 2012