Worlds largest boob job procedure banned over safety fears!June 5th, 2008 - 1:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 5 (ANI): A controversial procedure that gave porn star Maxi Mounds her record-setting breasts has been banned over safety fears.
The model hit instant fame when her breasts grew to a staggering 36MMM.
Boob op polyproplyene string technique earned Mounds the title for the largest artificial boobs in the world in 2005.
However, now British authorities have banned the procedure over safety concerns.
Mounds each breast weighs an astounding 9kg (20lbs), reports The Sun. (ANI)
- Olivia Ward wins 'Biggest loser' title and $250,000 - May 26, 2011
- Brit girl recommended boob job at 15 because of uneven breasts - Aug 09, 2010
- Mum-of-four left bed bound by N-cup boobs - May 04, 2010
- Dita Von Teese had boob job after drug abuse at age 21 - Oct 28, 2009
- Brazilian model with world's biggest breasts fears 38KKK boobs will kill her - Jul 17, 2010
- Did Christina Aguilera opt for breast implants? - Dec 08, 2010
- Cornish pasty weighing nearly a ton is world's biggest - Aug 21, 2010
- A horse that is just 14 inches tall - Apr 26, 2010
- Brazilian woman with 'world's largest boobs' in coma after 'suicide attempt' - Feb 17, 2011
- 'Two-in-one' boob job uses unwanted body fat - Sep 14, 2009
- Kourtney Kardashian wants implants out - Feb 20, 2011
- German star Carolina Berger dies after breast op - Jan 22, 2011
- Boob job boom - courtesy Cougars - Jun 19, 2010
- Breast implant 'swallowed' by woman’s body during a Pilates session - Dec 16, 2011
- Botched boob jobs go up by 30 per cent in a year in UK - Nov 01, 2009