World record holding plastic surgery star now votes for ‘natural look’April 23rd, 2011 - 7:06 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 23 (ANI): Singer Cindy Jackson, who made it to the Guinness World record book for having had more cosmetic surgery procedures than anyone else in the world, is aiming for the natural look.
Over the past 23 years, the 55-year-old blond has spent 100,000 dollars on 52 different procedures, including Botox, facelifts, eyes, liposuction and surgery to make her hands look younger.
“For me, the best result is one that looks natural. I wouldn’t ever want anyone to stop and stare at me and say ‘that woman’s had a lot of surgery.’ I would never want to look like I’d had anything done,” the New York Daily News quoted her as telling ABC News.
It’s not a matter of low self-esteem, Jackson said on ‘Today.’ It’s a matter of understanding aesthetics. (ANI)
- Meet the US woman who has spent $100K on 52 cosmetic procedures! - Apr 06, 2011
- More men going under the knife to look good - Mar 21, 2011
- More men in US undergoing plastic surgery to 'look good' - Mar 21, 2011
- US teenagers get 12,000 botox jabs in a year - Aug 13, 2010
- Cindy Crawford says she finds Botox scary - Jul 11, 2010
- Boob job 'most popular cosmetic surgery procedure' - Mar 27, 2011
- Bruised Kim Kardashian quits botox - Sep 23, 2010
- Meet the world's most surgically enhanced woman - Nov 05, 2009
- Cindy Crawford says good hair can make women look younger - Oct 04, 2010
- 'Vampire facelift' using patient's own blood latest cosmetic fad - Feb 23, 2011
- Audrina Patridge's concern for Heidi Montag's cosmetic transformation - Jan 16, 2010
- How about a dimple on your cheek as V-Day gift! - Feb 11, 2010
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery a booming business in China - Jan 17, 2011
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,