Working with Lohan would be great, says TravoltaApril 14th, 2011 - 2:23 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 14 (IANS) Actor John Travolta says he is looking forward to working with Lindsay Lohan in the biopic of mafia boss John Gotti.
In the film, Travolta will play Gotti and Lohan is said to be in talks to feature as the mafia boss’ daughter Victoria.
“I know whatever she would like to do would be great,” usmagazine.com quoted Travolta as saying.
Then he joked, “I know first hand, Lindsay happens to be a very big fan of mine from years ago when she was a little girl and liked (Grease’) Danny Zuko and (Welcome Back Kotter’s) Vinny Barborino, so I always thought she was gorgeous and talented and filled with a lot of depth!”
- Daughter of late Mafia boss 'hand picked' LiLo to play Gotti in mob film? - Apr 09, 2011
- Travolta to play John Gotti in biopic - Apr 02, 2011
- LiLo to play Junior Gotti's wife in mob flick - Apr 21, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan to star in mafia movie? - Apr 08, 2011
- Lohan joins 'Gotti: Three Generations' cast - Apr 21, 2011
- I didn't hand pick LiLo to play me in mob biopic, says Victoria Gotti - Apr 16, 2011
- Dominic Cooper to star in 'Gotti'? - Jul 29, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan claims 'family connection' with Gotti crime clan - Apr 15, 2011
- Producer casts doubt over LiLo's future role in 'Gotti' flick after legal woes - Apr 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian reclaims top spot on Internet buzz chart - Feb 26, 2011
- Lohan not yet finalised for 'Gotti' role - Aug 04, 2011
- John Travolta: Met Up With Gotti Jr. And A Group Of Friends At An Italian Restaurant For His ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's role in mobster flick 'Gotti' intact despite jail sentence - Apr 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's dad disgusted over her porn star role - May 09, 2010
- Lohan still onboard with the 'Gotti' biopic - May 15, 2011