Working with beau was unique, says BarrymoreAugust 24th, 2010 - 4:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore says working with her boyfriend Justin Long on the couple’s new movie “Going the Distance” was a unique experience.
Barrymore and Long play a couple, who enjoy a summer fling in New York in the romantic comedy, and the star of “50 First Dates” insists the pair’s real-life relationship helped in the making of the movie, reports thetelegraph.co.uk.
“I thought it would be a unique experience to go to work with someone I did have a history with and I have had emotional times with and who genuinely makes me laugh and who I’m genuinely attracted to,” she said.
“I knew the chemistry between us would be honest, so we would be able to bring a truth to the fact that relationships can be very difficult, and I thought that would be a real benefit,” she added.
Having met three-years ago when they were both cast in 2009s “He’s Just Not That Into You”, Barrymore and Long soon became an item, before splitting up just one year later.
The pair reunited in early 2009, however, neither will confirm their current relationship status.
- Barrymore doesn't mind working with Long - Aug 21, 2010
- Barrymore says romantic history with Long makes new movie look real - Aug 21, 2010
- Drew Barrymore's 'honest' love scenes in 'Going the Distance' Distance - Jul 22, 2010
- Long likes 'feisty' Barrymore - Feb 14, 2011
- I am scared of kissing on screen: Bipasha - Feb 14, 2012
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller part ways - Feb 09, 2011
- Naomi Watts values honesty - Feb 25, 2011
- Competitive actors make sets toxic: Ryan Reynolds - Jul 02, 2011
- Drew Barrymore's rep brushes off engagement reports - Feb 02, 2010
- Drew Barrymore steps out with new man in LA - Feb 23, 2011
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson win the 2012 MTV Movie Best Kiss Award - Jun 04, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- I'm a real desi boy: Akshay Kumar (Interview) - Nov 09, 2011
- When Long bared all in front of Applegate - Aug 16, 2010
- Sara Khan And Ali Merchant To Tie The Knot In Bigg Boss House - Nov 06, 2010
Tags: 50 first dates, benefit, boyfriend justin, chemistry, drew barrymore, emotional times, going the distance, hollywood, hollywood actress, life relationship, london, relationship status, relationships, romantic comedy, summer fling, thetelegraph, truth