Work hits Daniel Craig’s personal lifeSeptember 5th, 2012 - 5:36 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 5 (IANS) Actor Daniel Craig feels he is so engrossed in his work that he cannot pay much attention to his personal life.
“When I’m doing the movie, I’m totally single-minded. It is to the detriment of my personal life,” Empire magazine quoted him as saying.
However, the 44-year-old, who is married to actress Rachel Weisz, is thankful that his family understands him very well.
“Fortunately I have a very understanding family and they understand that that’s part of it and that it’s all-encompassing. I keep my energy levels as high as I can all the time,” he said.
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- I married secretly: Daniel Craig - Jul 19, 2011
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Craig won't divulge wedding details - Dec 02, 2011
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Fame shook Daniel Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011
- Weisz is new face of Bulgari perfume - Jul 02, 2011