Woody Allen eying Bruni as next museJune 19th, 2009 - 12:40 am ICT by IANS
London, June 18 (IANS) Hollywood’s ace filmmaker Woody Allen is eyeing supermodel-turned actress, singer and French first lady Carla Bruni Sarkozy as his next muse.
The “Annie Hall” director was promoting his new movie “Whatever Works in Paris” in France Thursday and when French reporters quizzed him on who he would love to work with, Allen revealed he was desperate to get Bruni in front of the camera, reports imdb.com.
“Without question, Carla Bruni! I’m sure she would be wonderful. She has charisma, and she performs, so she’s not a stranger to an audience, and I would cast her in many different ways…I don’t have a story at the moment, but you know, maybe even I’ll ask her, if she’s interested,” he said.
- Woody Allen wants Michelle Obama for movie - Oct 09, 2011
- Allen has doubts over Carla Bruni's role in film - Mar 20, 2010
- Conquests of 'tigress' Carla Bruni revealed in tell-all - Sep 13, 2010
- Carla Bruni films Woody Allen cameo - Jul 28, 2010
- Director Woody Allen defends the French First Lady Carla Bruni - Sep 14, 2010
- Woody Allen might drop 'risky' Carla Bruni from his film - Mar 19, 2010
- Haven't cut Bruni from movie, says Allen - Sep 15, 2010
- Carla Bruni Scene Shot 35 Times For Woody Allen's Next - Jul 30, 2010
- Woody Allen replaces Carla Bruni with Marion Cotillard in his new film - Apr 05, 2010
- Woody Allen's 'Midnight in Paris' to premiere at Cannes - Feb 03, 2011
- Carla Bruni offered role in 'CSI' - Aug 07, 2010
- Woody drops Bruni, ropes in Cotillard for next - Apr 05, 2010
- Working with Carla Bruni-Sarkozy was 'pleasant', says Woody Allen - Aug 23, 2010
- Woody Allen finds filming in New York expensive - Aug 25, 2010
- Marion Cotillard is replacing Carla Bruni in a Woody Allen movie - Apr 05, 2010
Tags: ace, actress, annie hall, annie hall director, audience, carla bruni, charisma, filmmaker woody, first lady, hollywood, lady carla, london, many different ways, muse, paris, sarkozy, stranger, woody allen