Woods Russian lover doesnt feel bad about breaking up his marriageFebruary 4th, 2009 - 5:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 4 (ANI): English rock guitarist Ronnie Woods Russian girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova has spoken out about her relationship with the aged rocker and says she does not feel bad about breaking up his marriage.
Wood, 61, had parted ways with his wife of 23 years, Jo, after his affair with the 20-year-old waitress came to light last summer, and he is now facing a multi-million pound divorce.
But Ivanova is adamant that she is not to blame for her 61-year-old lover’’s marital problems.
I just wanted to have fun. He was in a situation but I didn”t think about it. I don”t think I deserve to feel bad, the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
Obviously he was married, and I have my own views about that. But it wasn”t just for me (that he left).
I never think about the consequences of what I do. Life is too short, she added. (ANI)
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood, 62, needs mothering, says Katia - Jan 06, 2010
- Ronnie's latest album about failed romance - May 01, 2011
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Ronnie Wood 'dumps' Russian lover - Dec 05, 2009
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo feared he would 'drop dead due to drinking' - Feb 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood 'snubs' 20-year-old Russian lover after dumping her - Dec 07, 2009
- Ronnie Wood cheated on me: Ekaterina Ivanova - Jan 05, 2010
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's new album is all about girls - Sep 27, 2010
- No reunion between Ronnie, Jo Wood, says son - Sep 20, 2009
- Jo Wood forgives Ronnie - Oct 07, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's ex escaped pressures of divorce with Himalayas trip - Sep 30, 2010