Won’t never be solo artist: Adam LevineMay 21st, 2012 - 3:34 pm ICT by IANS
New York, May 21 (IANS) Maroon 5 vocalist Adam Levine says his band may split one day, but he’d rather form another group than ever go solo.
“I’ll never be a solo artist. Being in a band is much more fun,” contactmusic.com quoted Levine as saying.
The singer vowed never to quit and go solo because he can’t imagine his idol Bono releasing an album without U2.
“Look at a band like U2 that has been around forever… I’m not sure how people would react to a record called Bono. I don’t want to ever be that person,” he said.
“It’s much cooler to be in a band with my brothers,” he added.
- Adam Levine, girlfriend split - Apr 03, 2012
- Love Hewitt wants to date Adam Levine? - Apr 06, 2012
- I'm not egotistic: Adam Levine - May 20, 2012
- U2 hated living with Bono - Oct 31, 2011
- Bono makes Zeta-Jones nervous - Mar 18, 2012
- Shelton impressed by Levine - Jun 22, 2012
- Adam Levine hates reality shows - May 24, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias says his career is going full blast - Aug 27, 2012
- Maroon 5 helps African refugee crisis - Jul 14, 2011
- Eminem is workaholic, says Rapper Royce - Aug 15, 2012
- Stevie Nicks to perform in 'America's Got Talent' - Jul 27, 2011
- Adam Levine flattered by Jennifer's crush - Apr 13, 2012
- Slash proud of Guns N' Roses - May 21, 2012
- Cole wanted family before solo career - Jun 08, 2012
- Audio samples of the new ALL THAT REMAINS album available - Sep 29, 2010