Women hit on me, says ‘Mad Men’ star Christina HendricksOctober 7th, 2010 - 4:13 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 7 (ANI): Christina Hendricks, best known for her role in the popular show ‘Mad Men’, has revealed that women hit on her.
“Women hit on me, my husband thinks it’s so odd that so many women hit on me,” Fox News quoted Hendricks as telling Harper’s Bazaar magazine.
Hendricks said she was surprised by the attention she garnered for her voluptuous curves.
“When the attention started to become about my figure, I was surprised, because it wasn’t something I was focused on, and then it became very positive, and people were saying very nice things,” she said.
She said a fan even approached her and said: “Excuse me, I just want to tell you that I watch your show, and you make me feel better about myself. I am a curvy woman and you’ve made me feel sexy and beautiful,” added the source. (ANI)
- Christina Hendricks politely criticises 'big girl' critic - Oct 09, 2010
- Christina Hendricks has 'old Hollywood glam with a modern twist' - Oct 04, 2010
- Italy made me sexier: Christina Hendricks - Oct 28, 2010
- Young women 'want to look like Christina Hendricks, not Kate Moss' - Aug 31, 2010
- Reema thanks Vidya for her success, making curves trendy - Jul 09, 2012
- Hendricks finds Scotch drinkers sexy - Jun 23, 2012
- 'Curvy' Christina Hendricks' says she's always had hips and boobs - Sep 12, 2010
- "Mad Men" Star Christina Hendricks Gets Praises For Her Plus 14 Figure - Jul 26, 2010
- I'm addicted to handbags: Christina Hendricks - Apr 11, 2011
- Voluptuous Christina Hendricks is 'fabulous role model', says Brit MP - Jul 26, 2010
- Hendricks doesn't want kids - Aug 12, 2012
- Christina Hendricks Gets Praises For "Mad Men" And Her Hourglass Figure - Aug 09, 2010
- Christina Hendricks an 'absolutely fabulous' curvy role model - Sep 01, 2010
- Christine Hendricks wants to look like Jessica Alba - Jul 02, 2010
- "Mad Men" Star Christina Hendricks' No Curves Doll Grabs Attention - Aug 09, 2010