Women And OvercoatsDecember 14th, 2010 - 5:33 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Overcoats come in a varied array of cuts, fabrics and colors. However the trick is to stick to the basics like fawn, black, brown or beige. An occasional pure white or an off white shade does help to pull up the style quotient at formal dos. Yet when it comes to daily wear, it is wiser to stick to the all time favorites of the basics.
Now, what is the right length to choose while investing in an overcoat? Well, the standard length is to keep it just at knee length or a little longer, but not longer than that. An overcoat looks best when it has a sleek cut and a simple A -line fall. However, these days there are a lot of different styles like the straight or the little flowing cut to give it a different look.
The best way to judge the right look of the coat would be to try it out before taking the ultimate plunge. Remember this is a very important part of your wardrobe –so take ample time to decide which color, cut and style would suit your personality. Try avoiding straight cuts if you desire a slightly feminine look. To avoid looking bulkier avoid picking up a flowing one.
So if you are one of those who are planning on investing in a great overcoat soon, start speculating right away.
– Niky Sharma / Sampurn Wire
- Fashion: Jackets That Add To The Style Quotient - Dec 18, 2010
- Long Overcoats: The Most Desirable And Comfortable Wollens In Ones Wardrobe - Jan 13, 2011
- The Basic Six Must Haves In Your Wardrobe - Dec 21, 2010
- Step up your style with splash of colours this monsoon (Lifestyle Feature) - Jul 15, 2012
- Corsets: Gives A Perfect Figure That A Woman Dreamt Of - Jan 08, 2011
- Hairstyles For Women In 2011 - Jan 19, 2011
- Long or colourful, Delhi re-discovers the overcoat! - Jan 11, 2011
- Look Cool With Trendy Canvas Shoes! - Dec 28, 2010
- Sweater Dresses Look Stylish With Tights, Leggings Or TightJeans - Dec 17, 2010
- Pakistan designer styles Kashmiri embroidery for bridal wear (With Images) - Dec 21, 2011
- A range of styles for your bridal attire - Oct 06, 2011
- Bridal Look: Indian Brides Going Experimental - Dec 15, 2010
- Sherwani And Kurta: The Perfect Traditional Attire For Men - Jan 05, 2011
- Fashion For Women: Tips To Keep In Mind While Picking Up Off The Rack - Dec 05, 2010
- People’s Choice Awards:The Style Quotient Of The Stars - Jan 06, 2011