Women afraid to admit they don’t want kids, says Cameron DiazJune 11th, 2009 - 1:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 11 (ANI): Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz has said women are afraid to admit that they don’t want to have kids following fears they would be ’shunned’ by the society.
“I think women are afraid to say that they don’t want children because they’re going to get shunned. But I think that’s changing too now,” the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
“I have more girlfriends who don’t have kids than those that do. And, honestly? We don’t need any more kids. We have plenty of people on this planet,” she added.
However, the ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star doesn’t deny having kids herself.
“I never say never. I don’t know what’s going to happen. I could end up adopting half a dozen kids, or I could end up being the next ‘Octomom’,” said Diaz. (ANI)
- Spinster remarks 'don't bother' Cameron Diaz - Jun 14, 2009
- Diaz plans to adopt - Apr 19, 2012
- It was torture being 20: Diaz - May 20, 2012
- I don't look for anything particular in women: Timberlake - Jun 19, 2011
- Cameron Diaz laughs off A-Rod film rumours - Apr 03, 2011
- Timberlake praises Diaz's 'Bad Teacher' role - Aug 17, 2011
- Diaz says she'd 'love' to star in third installment of 'Charlie's Angeles' - Jan 13, 2011
- Marriage not important for Diaz - May 05, 2011
- Diaz won't sacrifice career for motherhood - Jun 01, 2010
- Zoe Saldana desperate for kids - Apr 29, 2012
- Cameron Diaz may adopt children - Jun 10, 2010
- Marriage isn't important for Cameron Diaz - Jun 06, 2011
- Diaz, Barrymore adventure buddies! - Jun 05, 2011
- Danny O’Donoghue Not Tempted By Cameron Diaz - Dec 05, 2010
- Johansson loves karaoke - Apr 29, 2012